The symptoms of Prostatitis are similar to the symptoms of dangerous diseases. Familiarize yourself with them and do not hesitate a visit to the doctor.
Prostatitis is an inflammatory disease of the prostate or prostate cancer, a male Organ below the bladder that is located.
This iron is often called "the second heart", because it is responsible for many important functions in the male body.
Prostatitis is one of the most common diseases. In the USA, for example, the number of cases of Prostatitis is eight percent of all urological diseases.
Why a prostate?
The prostate gland performs the following functions:
- produces the fluid that forms the liquid part of the semen,
- converts testosterone into its active Form dihydrotestosterone
- together with the muscles of the bladder neck internal sphincter muscle that controls the emptying of the bladder sets,
- participates in the creation of sensations of orgasm.
The first signs of a Prostatitis
The symptoms of the Prostatitis: frequent and unbearable urge to urinate, burning and pain when urinating, difficulty urinating, feeling of incomplete emptying of the bladder, pain in the pelvic, groin and lower back.
What are the start of the Prostatitis?
Some Form of Prostatitis is the half of the men observed almost 30 years. But may be in the case of young people in the 18-20 years.
Factors that provoke the development of Prostatitis:
- chronic hypothermia,
- delayed emptying of the urinary bladder,
- the rhythm of a sexual life (longer periods of abstinence, irregularity),
- frequent change of sexual partners, unprotected Sex,
- Lack of exercise, caused a breach of the blood - and lymph circulation in organs of small pelvis,
- Diseases of the genitourinary system,
- Infectious diseases,
- Smoking and alcohol,
- Hormonal disorders,
- Disorder of immunity.
Types of Prostatitis
Acute bacterial Prostatitis causes damage to the prostate tissue pathogens micro-organisms: Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Proteus, Klebsiella, Staphylococcus Aureus.
Many of these bacteria – representatives of normal microflora of the human body, the end of the mixing on the skin and in the intestine.
Penetrates into the tissue of the prostate, however, they are able to cause an inflammatory process. Often bacteria invade the prostate from the urinary bladder or the urethra.
- Fever and chills,
- Pain in the area of the prostate, in the groin area, and back pain,
- frequent urge to urinate, difficulty and pain when urinating, feeling of incomplete emptying of the bladder, blood in the urine,
- painful ejaculation,
- decreased Libido and erection quality due to the pronounced pain syndrome and a poisoning of the body.
If you find at least one of these symptoms, consult a doctor immediately. Acute Prostatitis requires an urgent diagnosis and treatment.
Chronic bacterial Prostatitis is sometimes a consequence of acute.
Its emergence may also be due to injuries of the genitourinary system, by catheterization of the urinary bladder, or infection in other organs.
- frequent urge to urinate,
- Pain and burning during urination,
- Pain in the pelvic area, perineum,
- night-time urination,
- Difficulty urinating,
- the presence of blood in the seminal fluid,
- painful ejaculation,
- the small increases in body temperature.
The symptoms of chronic bacterial Prostatitis develop gradually and often alternate with periods of exacerbation a lull. To delay, not to the doctor: this disease requires a qualified treatment.
Chronic abakterialniy Prostatitis several factors can provoke:
- heavy objects, lift with a filled bladder (which can back flow of urine to pass into the prostate),
- Spasm of the pelvic floor muscles, leading to increased pressure in the prostate,
- anatomical disorders in the urogenital system, for example, contraction of the urinary canal,
- permanent injury to the prostate.
The symptoms are similar to the symptoms of chronic bacterial Prostatitis. The differences are only by laboratory Tests on the identification of the infection.
The symptoms resemble the symptoms of Prostatitis such dangerous diseases, such as cystitis, bladder cancer, benign tumors of the prostate.
In order to diagnose as early as possible and to effectively treat this disease, man, experienced a discomfort associated with urination or functions of the sex organs, you should visit as early as possible a doctor.