Many men do not conduct prostatitis therapy, which is due to a lack of time to visit the clinic, the unsatisfactory state of state medical institutions, or simply unwillingness to use the services of a doctor in such matters. From this article you will learn how treating prostatitis at home can quickly relieve you of this unpleasant ailment.
In recent decades, the incidence of prostate inflammation and the number of men suffering from the disease have increased tremendously. Medical research data is very disappointing: almost half of those in their forties are diagnosed with various forms of glandular inflammation.
And if earlier, with complaints characteristic of prostatitis, people turned to doctors, as a rule, almost fifty years old, now the age threshold of the disease has decreased significantly, and more and more patients are barely thirty years old.
Besides, these are just the numbers that official medical statistics have, but in reality everything is much worse. After all, very few people try not with their last effort not to pay attention to their malaise, but to consult a doctor in time, so often the presence of prostatitis is detected already in the hospital, where a man ends up due to a serious illness that has arisen complications. This can be explained by the fact that the early stages of the disease are often asymptomatic or associated with minor symptoms that can be tolerated.
But even if a man still decides to see a urologist, finds out his diagnosis and the necessary course of therapy, most likely, he will be carefully treated only until the acute symptoms are eliminated and the condition does not return to normal. The traditional admonitions of doctors that this is far from all, treatment should be continued even if the painful symptoms have already weakened or even disappeared, that if you do not stop treatment, the disease will return, etc. - for thenothing more than an empty shake of air for most patients. The main reason why the therapeutic course does not end is the full workload and the lack of time to drive even a nail at home and not to go to the clinic.
The decision on the possibility of self-treatment of prostatitis can only be made by a doctor after an examination, the necessary examinations and appointment of drug therapy. In addition, the specialist must regularly monitor the patient and monitor the course of treatment.
Imagine an ideal (good or almost ideal) picture: at the first warning symptoms, a man went to the doctor, went through all the examinations and examinations, scrupulously follows all the recommendations and is carefully treated. Everything is going well so far, he is gradually feeling better and better, in the end he seems to be making a full recovery.
But the doctor says that you still need to take medication, take a course in physical methods, etc. All of this takes time, which is already sorely lacking. If the therapy is not completed, according to the specialist, sooner or later there will be a relapse. What to do if there is absolutely no opportunity to regularly visit the clinic, but you need treatment? With the exception of acute cases, it is possible to successfully treat prostatitis in men at home, which will be discussed later.
How to get rid of prostatitis at home: effective ways
To begin with, we once again emphasize that you can start self-treatment at home only after the attending physician has answered all the questions about your disease: what form of the disease you have and whether this or that treatment is possible with it, how the recovery process is goingand at what stage it is, what exactly needs to be done to completely eliminate the disease.
And do not forget that the treatment of prostatitis at home is carried out primarily in order to make drug therapy as effective as possible, which is strictly forbidden to refuse too early.
For the prevention of prostatitis in men at home, herbs, tinctures, juices and other folk remedies are used. In addition to regular gymnastics with a series of exercises to improve prostate health, a traditional prostate massage with a finger >or with the help of special devices. Now let's take a closer look at these methods.
The useful substances, macro and micro elements contained in plants help to relieve inflammation, improve blood circulation, increase immunity and resistance to pathogens.
- pumpkin seedare a rich natural source of zinc, which is essential for prostate health. To provide the body with the required dose of the element, thirty dried seeds must be eaten before meals. You can make this drug not only useful, but also tasty. To do this, peel a pound of seeds, twist them in a meat grinder, add two hundred grams of honey and mix well. From this mass, make small balls, put them in the refrigerator and dissolve this candy thirty minutes before meals twice a day.
- aspen bark- The bark must be collected in the spring, when the leaves have not yet had time to bloom, and the saps are actively moving along the tree. Pour one hundred grams of oven-dried and chopped bark with a glass of vodka and leave in a dark place for two weeks. In half a glass of water, add twenty drops of tincture and drink three times a day. This course should be followed for a few months.
- Parsely- helps to relieve inflammation and restore sexual activity. Thirty minutes before meals, you should take a tablespoon of juice. And ordinary tea (note, not very useful for prostatitis) can be replaced with a decoction of parsley seeds, which must be ground in a coffee grinder, poured with water and boiled for about fifteen minutes.
- Propolis treatment- rectal suppositories with propolis are very effective in the treatment of prostatitis: they help relieve pain, reduce inflammation, strengthen the immune system.
This procedure is necessarily included in the complex of therapeutic measures. Usually it is performed by a doctor in a clinic, but you can figure out the technique of massaging the gland and do it at home, on your own or with the help of a loved one.
If you decide to do prostate massage yourself, be sure to ask your doctor if you have any contraindications to this procedure and how exactly you need to do it effectively and safely.
For the treatment of prostatitis at home, you can use a device that massages the organ and allows you to get noticeable positive results. Due to vibration, local temperature increase and electrical effect, muscles are toned, blood circulation is normalized, pain and swelling are reduced, inflammation is reduced and the healing process is accelerated.
A device for treating prostatitis at home can be:
- transrectal- more effective by targeting the gland through the rectum.
- non-invasive- based on the exposure of the body to laser or infrared radiation in combination with a magnetic field through the skin in the scrotum. The device does not need to be inserted into the rectum.